These are my three favorite dresses from the movie. Although Lizzy's dress is brown it is very smart looking - it is made of a sheer cotton fabric - after watching the movie a few times and admiring the dress I realized that I have a brown sheer fabric very similar to that in my stash at home...which may soon become a Regency dress for my use at Rockford. ; ) I love the front of the Red silk dress - cute! And, the white sheer dress is classic - the neckline is extremely becoming. If I were to make a brown sheer dress I'd imagine it with this neckline.
Monday, April 17, 2006
These are my three favorite dresses from the movie. Although Lizzy's dress is brown it is very smart looking - it is made of a sheer cotton fabric - after watching the movie a few times and admiring the dress I realized that I have a brown sheer fabric very similar to that in my stash at home...which may soon become a Regency dress for my use at Rockford. ; ) I love the front of the Red silk dress - cute! And, the white sheer dress is classic - the neckline is extremely becoming. If I were to make a brown sheer dress I'd imagine it with this neckline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment